Claws for Kids 2021
November 8, 2021 @ 11:30AM — 2:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Traditionally, FFCR's Annual Claws for Kids Fundraising Event brings together top civic, business and community leaders in support of children and youth in foster care. This year, we are pleased to offer expanded sponsorship opportunities along with two ways to participate in our signature event. One way or another - we hope you will join us! Option #1 – Claws for Kids @ Joe’s Join us at Joe’s Stone Crab for the luncheon on November 8th from 11:30am – 2:00pm and enjoy delicious fare, complimentary wine and a live raffle with exciting prize packages. Option #2 – Claws for Kids @ Home or Office If you prefer to bring the party in-house or to the office, our Claws for Kids @ Home or Office sponsorship packages allow you to select when and where to enjoy your favorite Joe’s Stone Crab delicacies.
We truly appreciate your support during this very challenging time.
In order to protect the health of our guests, we will observe the following safety measures during the luncheon:
- The luncheon at Joe’s will be capped at 300 guests to allow sufficient space for social distancing.
- After registration, guests will be asked to go to their assigned table and to refrain from assembling in the front entrance and bar areas.
- To avoid crowding, there will be no wine reception this year. Instead, wine service will take place at your table.
- All guests will wear a mask upon arrival and throughout the event, unless seated at their assigned table .
- Sponsors will need to provide FFCR with their list of guests by November 3rd. Guest substitutions will not be permitted after this date; however, a sponsor may take "to go" meals of guests who did not attend.
- Subject to availability, Sponsors may change their selected option until October 25th
Florida Foster Care Review reserves the right to make any reasonable adjustments to protect the safety and well-being of our staff and guests.
Once again, we THANK YOU for your understanding and cooperation in making the event as safe as possible for everyone!